Diabetes Research Institute Mission
The Institute's mission is to develop and rapidly apply the most promising research to treat and cure those now living with diabetes.
Our goals in support of this mission inlcude:
- Fostering a dynamic multidisciplinary research team comprised of basic and clinical scientists that conduct innovative diabetes research.
- Facilitating the translation of new research findings into novel therapies for patients with diabetes as quickly as possible.
- Improving clinical care and enhance the quality of life for all patients with diabetes through professional training and education programs.
- Expanding collaborative alliances with other leading centers of research, thus creating a global intellectual environment, which streamlines research efforts worldwide and furthers our mission to cure diabetes
- Establishing corporate, philanthropic and academic partnerships to share in the costs of research and development, thus accelerating the testing of new approaches and developments to cure diabetes
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation Mission
The Foundation's mission is to provide the Diabetes Research Institute with the funding necessary to cure diabetes now.
(FederalTax ID # 59-1361955)